Thursday, April 16, 2009

DOCTOR VISIT

Well, I had an outing today!!! I went to the doctor and everything is going great. They measured our little girl and gave us an estimated weight of 1 lb 14 oz which puts her in the 40% range. So we are right on track and she is growing great. Last time we did an ultrasound she had her foot in her face and she did again today. Just the thought makes my back hurt but I guess it is comfortable for her. Yesterday she was moving like crazy ALL day. I think she wore herself out because she hasn't moved as much today. I am at 26 weeks now and am excited because I have 10 more weeks to safety. If I can make it to 36 weeks then all is well and she is big enough to stop worrying. Then I get to get up at 37 weeks; if I haven't had her by then. So we're on the count down!! It's amazing to think that she's growing inside me and in 3 short months she will be in my arms. I am excited to see her and figure out her little personality. We were talking at our appointment today about how this child will change my life more than I will change her life and it is so true. Brad and I have grown up so much since we have had Kate and I can only assume that we will learn and grow so much more with girl #2. I look forward to it!!

I know Kate is going to love being a big sister. She loves babies and talks about them all the time. Her new favoriate show is Elmo's World. She'll tollerate the first part of Sesame Street but she really is waiting for Elmo's World that comes on at the end. Every time the music starts she looks at me and says "Elmo ask baby!" There is a part in there where he asks a baby a question and she loves it and looks forward to it every time. Any time there is a baby around she has to say hi to it and hold it if she is lucky. Here she is with her cousin "baby saa" (sara). She loves her and talks about her often. She is coming down to visit this weekend and I know that Kate will be talking about her for the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. they look so cute together! we didnt get to see jenny when she was up. . . sara is so big and just look at all that hair, three times what elizabeth has:) im glad these babies will be here soon which reminds me, i have a little something for you and christine so i may have to stop by or catch ya at moms one day. im also glad you are posting so frequenty i enjoy looking at your blog since we dont get to see you guys as much as we wish! love ya and talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete