Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bradley went to a chairity event for work last month. His work does the printing for them and then we get to go to the event. They are usually a lot of fun and we get to see some fun people. Here's a picture of Bradley with Shawn Bradley at this last event. Bradley Anderson 5'10'' and Shawn Bradley 7'6''. He's the second tallest man in the United States! Amazing!

Well, when I went on bed rest Brad told me about this event and I knew I was going to be SO sad to miss it. Well, the day arrived and I was right. I waved by to Bradley with a sad face as he went off to see BRIAN REGAN. Now, I've seen him live before so it's not like I've never been but I really do LOVE listenting to his jokes. But the sad part in this whole thing is that it was going to be for a small crowd, he geared all his jokes towards sports because it was for the Steve Young Foundation, and BRAD WAS IN THE 6th ROW SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE!!! (I'm getting sad just thinking about it again)


I have been able to go to lots of other fun events though. This one was for the Suns chairity's and we got to meet the players and coaches. It was really cool. Most of them were very nice and friendly. Brad got to talk to Barbosa in Portuguese. When Barbosa's mom heard that she just kept talking to Bradley about Brazil. It was good for Brad to brush up on his Portuguese.


I loved it because I never have felt so short. Something I don't feel very often. Oh and if I scooted my chair back too far during dinner I would hit Steve Nash's chair. I was most excited to meet Grant Hill. I just think he is such a nice guy. He was talking to a guy forever and there wasn't a good time to talk to him, but when we went inside I went up and shook his hand right before dinner. Some of them are very nice and down to earth while others think they are better than you. It was nice to see that most of them are just down to earth guys that just play excellent basketball.


But back to Brian, Brad told me all about it and how funny the jokes were and I did laugh a lot, but it just wasn't coming from Brian. I'll be ok though, right? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment